Reserve Your Space
Forms To Complete
Programs & Events
Classes at the show are FREE. Check back for more details about the classes being offered and the speakers who are coming.
The Memory Tradeshow came to fruition at the request of many west coast scrapbook manufacturers and retailers who were looking for a show that would provide a higher ROI. To achieve this goal the show will be:
• A low cost show without union fees or drayage in Sandy, Utah (Booth Costs is only $975 for a 10x10 space plus Electricity) on average this pricing would be 70% less than other typical shows.
• The new Memory Tradeshow includes three industries Scrapbooking, Family History and Digital Imaging
• The shows will be twice a year one in the spring around the later part of March and the other in fall, mid September, to avoid any conflicts with other major shows
• The Memory Tradeshow implements suggestions from the advisory board which is made up from manufacturers, retailers, service and publishing firms within our industry
• Focuses on business education and best business practices within the Memory Industries
The Memory Tradeshow
will be scheduled fall of 2011.
South Towne Exp Center
9575 S. State Street
Sandy, UT 84070
The Memory Tradeshow focuses less on its sales per square foot and more on the square footage sales of the retailers and manufacturers it serves. Utah is the perfect place for such an event in the years to come. Itís perfect because of itís over all lower costs. Itís perfect because it is the center of genealogy and has the highest concentration of scrapbook manufacturers in the world.